Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Shower

Tonight some friends threw me a baby shower to welcome Perian Noel. It was a ice-cream party, decorated so cute and was sweet in every way. Rhea, Grace loved the cupcakes and she said they were "beautiful" and "really good." My Mom and Shirley came over to attend and I was really excited they could make it. Perian got some super cute outfits/onsies, shoes, lotions, diapers (LOVE it), hair bow, etc...and everything is so so tiny. I just forgot how small she is really gonna be. She also got a lot of green, so I think everyone is anticipating a little red head...red heads look great in green! We had a fun time chatting about baby's and all that "girly" stuff . Thanks so much Missy, Rhea, and Katelyn for all your thoughtfulness...it was so so sweet.

ps. I don't have any pics to post because I am a forgetful prego woman who left the house to her own shower, without her camera. I can blame it on that, right? When I find a pic I will definitly post it.

0 comments: