Grace wanted to put on her Lumpy costume today and then she insisted that Gavin wanted to be Roo. So we did, and Ansley Way turned into the Hundred Acre Woods for a while.
SO CUTE!!! Halloween is about my favorite holiday...why not make it everyday?? They are having so much fun together already...it's just beginning.
If you ever want me to try watching the kids so you can do gym time...maybe he'd do better at someone's house??? I wouldn't mind at all...we could give it a shot. I have felt the same way, impossible to get exercise anymore w/3 kids, only a double stroller, and a hubby who leaves town every time I start thinking I have a routine!
So the four of us were in our bathroom and Randy and I were getting ready, when Grace wanted to get up on the counter and play with my makeup. I said "okay, just a minute," so I could childproof the counter and clear off the makeup that I wanted to keep away, while still finishing the conversation that Randy and I were having. Grace is tugging at my leg and saying "Mommy, Mommy." I continue talking to Randy, when we hear, "hello, is anybody listening to me!" -Grace Brooklyn Sept. 2007
I went to check on Grace and her cousin Hunter while they were playing in her room. I saw Grace picking up her blocks and as she saw me peek in on her she told me, "you have to clean up the blocks." I told her "Good job Grace!" Then SHE replied, "Grace, I'm so proud of you." I stayed in her room and played with her and Hunter while they jumped on her bed. They were laughing so hard, so I yelled to Randy, "Honey, come here", so he could play too. Then Grace started yelling, "Honey, Honey, come here." -Sept. 2007
"I Love You, Gavin."-Often
Grace was sitting on Gavin's bouncy chair, with him in it. I looked over and told her to get down, because it was VERY DANGEROUS. She didn't want to get off. I told her to sit next to him on the carpet and she looked at me and said, "No thank you, that is way to dangerous."- December 2007
The day before Randy's birthday: Grace: "Daddy, guess what?" Randy: "What?" Grace: "Tomorrow is your birthday!!" (so excited) Randy: "It is?" Grace: "Yep, and I got you tennis balls." (even more excited) Randy: "wow, that was nice." -March 2008
Randy and I are talking in the car and grace yells to the front seat, "Chill Dad, Chill!" -March 2008
6 comments:
Tell those cute ones "Hallo!" as Pooh Bear would say.
How cute!
SO CUTE!!! Halloween is about my favorite holiday...why not make it everyday?? They are having so much fun together already...it's just beginning.
If you ever want me to try watching the kids so you can do gym time...maybe he'd do better at someone's house??? I wouldn't mind at all...we could give it a shot. I have felt the same way, impossible to get exercise anymore w/3 kids, only a double stroller, and a hubby who leaves town every time I start thinking I have a routine!
So adorable!
Cute! I had the biggest smile reading you blog. I just love seeing Grace and Gavin grow up. Lets get together SOON!
I love Lumy! Do you have any rumple noodles?
Post a Comment