Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's A....

(20 wks.)

With 56% of the votes of our friends and family going for a girl, including Grace's adamance on the subject that she is DEFINITELY having a baby sister...we're glad we can make so many of you happy!! We are having a little Girl!! Grace and Gavin are getting the baby sister they have been dying for!! For months now Grace has been telling us (and anyone that asks) that she is getting a baby sister soon. We would tell her that it might be a baby brother, and she would correct us, "No, me and Gavin are getting a baby sister." Gavin just adores Grace and we know he is going to love his new baby sister too!

During the ultrasound the doctor commented that there are no jewels down there. I think that this was his way of telling us that the baby was a girl. I of course respond, needing more of a sure answer, "so it's a girl?" For some reason Randy and I both turn to Grace to see the smile on her face as she learns that she is getting a baby sister. "Are you so excited, Grace?" She responds, "Yes, but I knew it was a baby sister."


9 comments:

nanamoo said...

Gretta? Congratulations to all of you!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet picture of your little girl! Grace will be a wonderful big sister to that sweet girl and Gavin will be an awesome big brother! Can't wait to see the newest addition to your sweet family.

Jamie said...

Congratulations, you look great! How sweet and cute that Grace "knew" the whole time. I keep asking Tyson what we are having but I can't get a straight answer out of him:) 4 more weeks for us till we find out.

Mary said...

Yeah! Another beautiful girl like Grace. I bet Grace is thrilled!

Danette Garrett said...

whoo hoo! I'm so happy for your family.

Gail said...

Well, I think we knew all along. Grace was so sure and then Megan had that dream. How exciting for your family! Guess baby #4 will have to be a boy so Randy and Gavin won't be outnumbered. :)

Melody said...

I can't wait to meet her.

Megan said...

you always look sooooo pretty Sister White!!! Any season, anywhere, any outift, any time of the day...you always look so pretty

LINDSAY said...

Congratulations!!!