Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thursday- Happy Thanksgiving!! We spent Thanksgiving in Gainesville and had a great visit. We woke up and relaxed together and Randy made his yummy breakfast croissants. Later the girls got to some cooking including Uncle Steve in the kitchen preparing his beautiful turkey.

We chased the dogs around

Gave lots of thanks!Threw the football around
Rode the four wheelers Played outside on the tramp
Ring around the Rosie's

Uncle Steve, that is a litte to high!

Gave lots more thanks!!

Sweet Brotherly Love (We missed you Ryan and the Gang)

Uncle Mike and Grace

Back to cooking with my best friend! We didn't slave in the kitchen all day, but it sure did taste like it. Thanksgiving dinner was fabulous, especially Steve's turkey which was so moist and yummy. I am so thankful for my family and the time we get to spend together. It was a very Happy Thanksgiving!!





Friday- We were crazy but we wanted to try it out. Alicia and I woke up and went shopping with the rest of Gainesville. We won't fool you, we didn't leave until 8ish, and the crowds really weren't that bad until we met up with the boys at the mall. That wasn't the best idea, but we ate, got a little shopping done, and made a quick exit. Not so quick actually since the escalator in Macy's (where we parked) was broken and everyone leaving the mall had to take turns going on the elevator to get the the parking lot. We survived and headed home!

Among the chaos of people and parking, Alicia parked the beast with ease and we have proof. Crazy Girls!!

Playing the rest of the day!


Saturday- We were at Mom and Chris's house to watch the Gator game with friends and fam. and hang out. Then headed home for church.

My little Gator and Mimi!

It's Great To Be A Florida Gator!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

fun fun! you guys had a busy weekend! glad ya'll had a great vacation!

Melody said...

What cute pictures of what looks like an amazing holiday.
Love to you all!

nanamoo said...

That was such a great holiday blog. I loved all the pictures and all the thank-ing. Very adorable.

Heidi said...

I love seeing all these pictures at Alicia's house. They really do have the best house out there!! I also love to see what wonderful friends you two are - you are both so special!

Alicia said...

Ashlea I just love you girl!! We did have a blast that weekend and you are such an amazing woman and I'm glad you are my best friend and sister. Thanks for being the best part of thanksgiving. we love you guys!