We have been so grateful for all the support from our family and friends. We have had lots of love while and in the hospital and since we have been home. Visits, meals, cookies, cinnamon rolls, hugs and kisses have all been brought to our family. We couldn't have asked for more and love you all!!
Aunt Paige Noel and Perian Noel
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
What a wonderful week for your whole family...and friends too :) We are super excited for you alll and look forward to meeting your beautiful new baby girl very soon!
Congratuations an your new baby girl. I wish I was there to see her. I am glad that everything went well for you and Randy. Thank you so much for everything. I'm glad we have a blog as a way to keep in touch and watch each other's families grow.
Congratulations! You are so on top of things! Aulora is 4 weeks old today and I haven't taken any pictures of her at all in the past two weeks! I know, I suck :( I need to get on that, it has just been busy. Your kids are like mine in that they all look alike when they are first born :0 I swear all of my babies look so similar the first few weeks! How are you feeling? Aulora is huge now-- I got on the scale with her yesterday after weighing myself and I was about 11 lbs heavier! We have to go to the Dr. again next week so we will see. Drop me an email when you can! we miss you guys!
What a BEAUTY!!! Congrats to you - such a beautiful little family!
Post a Comment