We woke up today and made blueberry muffins for the Wise's then headed over to Missy's for a playdate. The kids had a blast at their new home, and we enjoyed a nice lunch while the kids played in the sand and tried not to distact the golfers too much. There was a tournament on their course and we weren't sure if the kids would be too loud (which would have been pretty funny if a "Happy Gilmore" was on the course) but they were great.
On the way home Gav fell asleep and took a nice nap while I got some things done around the house. Then when Gavin and Perian woke up we read some stories and watched Madagascar II. This movie makes us ALL laugh and it was a relaxing afternoon.
Kissing his sister...every time he see's her, he has to give her a kiss. My Three Copper Tops
(Perian crashes in seconds)
Perian (3wks)
Tonight I am off to a Pres. Mtg at the Carter's and then home to finally see my Hubby!! Snuggle up together for some Biggest Loser and Strawberry Shakes...I know those don't go together, huh, but they're sooo good!






4 comments:
Strawberry shakes are good. Gotta keep y'alls hair red. Love all the cute pictures
they are the best!
ahhh I miss the kids... what cute pictures. Perian is so beautiful and I can't wait to see her and hold her again. Hunter is excited to see his cousins this weekend.
She is a little beauty - three kids...what an accomplishment!! You look beautiful too and seem to be handleing it well - you are amazing Ashlea!!
Post a Comment