Monday, May 4, 2009

What I am Eatin' Up These Days

My Three Kids...

Grace is such a sweetie and so thoughtful. I love how she says "Right Quick" for certain things: i.e. "Let me finish this picture right quick." I love how she LOVES all things girly: dressing up, shopping, "paint nolish", etc. I love the way she talks with her hands and almost directs with them as she is saying something important. I love the way her teeth come to a little "v" shape in the front and she has a little buckness going on from sucking her thumb. She has this tiny little mouth and when she talks sometimes I will catch myself starring at it and just want to kiss her. I love how she is crazy about books and tries to read them herself. One of her favorites is "What Is A Princess?" I love the way she says pacifier (pass-ee-fire). I love how she likes to get a rag/windex and clean the porch up. I love when I've had a crazy day and we are settling down she says,"Mommy, your my best friend."
Doing Crafts
Dancing around the house
Playing dress up
cleaning the porch in her "soccer outfit"


Gavin is a hoot and I could just eat him up! I love the way he wants to wear his cowboy hat all day and everywhere. I love the way he says "bubbles." I love the way he takes off his shoes by stepping on the heals of his foot one at a time, then pulling his socks off by the big toe. I love the way he hangs upside on the couch (with his cowboy hat on) to watch tv or just chill. I love the way he makes silly faces at me. He will wait until I start copying him before he switches faces, but he will go from "shocked" to "cheesin" back and forth and I can't help laughing. I love how he says "Thank You" (all the time) and has such good manners. I love the way his lips look when he says "juice." I love how he is Grace's shadow for most of the day. I love when I look in my rear view mirror and without fail he will be wearing his sunglasses. He loves sunglasses. I love how excited he gets when he sees a truck on the road, and has to point it out "truck, truck." I love the way he says,"whoa, whoa" when he looses his balance. I love the way he puckers up, like a fish, to give me a kiss.
Hanging upside down, just chillin
"shocked" face
"cheesin" face

Perian is a doll! I love how she always loves to snuggle with her Mommy. I love how peaceful she looks when she sleeps. I love the way she smells. I love how easy she is to please. I love how her hair feels on my lips when I'm burping her. I love the way she looks when she opens her eyes and it's like she knows who I am. I love giving her a bath and seeing how small she really is. I love how she just fits right into our family. I love her red hair! I love the little grunting noises she makes in the middle of the night. I love how she arches her back when she yawns. I love looking at her little hands and little feet and thinking how amazing it is that Randy and I created this angel. I am completely in love with my Sweet P!
In her TuTu
Bath Time
Playing with Grace & Gavin

3 comments:

Kirstie said...

aw! very cute!

Melody said...

What a great post!

I love it too!

Higleys said...

So sweet