This morning I was doing my rounds of bed making and picking up a little when Grace came running out to me.
Grace: "Mom, where are my running shorts?"
I just laughed and said, "In the washer."
Grace: "Mom, I really wanted to wear those today."
Me: "Well, when they come out of the dryer I will give them to you."
I can't believe I am already having this conversation with my 3 going on 15 little girl. It was one of those moments where I stopped afterward and thought, is life flying by...or what?
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
LOL
Aislinn does it too. I think that she is the only one here that actually cares what she is wearing.
thats so funny!
way cute!! these kids know exactly what they want, it is crazy. Hunter is the same way with his clothes, he only dresses himself AND has to pick everything out... really... is this what the white boys were like. LOL
Post a Comment