The Kids are loving her so much. I do have to keep my eye on Gav, but for the most part he is pretty gentle. I have caught him trying to slip an apple jack to her and that was a little scary, but he was just doing his big brother duty and thought she would want one too. We have since explained that Perian only drinks milk right now...poor Perian.
She loves her bath time and Grace is a great helper. I have even had to put the bath in the shower with me on a few occations when Randy wasn't home and she had thrown up on us both. She just sat in her tub and enjoyed herself. I am so thankful for these moments when she is a good baby and just goes with the flow.






2 comments:
Perian is so cute and she is going to be so gorgeous when she is older!! she is going to have quite a personality, i just know it!! shes adorable!! i love bein all of your kids' babysitter!! <3 always
megan~~~
she is so so cute!! and don't think she is chunky--Aulora was 11lbs 9ozs at her one month appt! We just went for her two month appt. and she is 14.5 lbs and 26inches long! She is 97th% for weight and off the charts for height.
How are you guys? I am amazed at how everything in your life looks perfect all of the time. We miss you all tons and hope there is a visit to TX planned in your future!
Post a Comment