Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Workout Mishap



This video was on Ellen (like a week ago) and I rarely ever watch TV during the day, but it was on in the background and she kept replaying this song and laughing so hard so I looked to see what all the noise was about. SO SO SO HILARIOUS...could you imagine!! Look at the trainer when he see's what his client has gotten into. I watched it a dozen times laughing! (pause the song on the bottom of the page before you press play)

3 comments:

Megan Berge said...

OH MY GOSH! That is so funny! Wow! That must have hurt! WOW! That is so funny!

Megan Berge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

I laughed so hard.. a couple of times. Oh I feel bad for that guy.. that would so be me. thanks for the laugh!