Randy's birthday was Friday and he turned 31!! Grace and I had a lot of fun baking cupcakes and making him a special birthday meal. She really loves to help mommy in the kitchen. We opened presents, ate yummy food, and then played some Wii together. Grace and Gavin picked out tennis balls for Daddy, and I got Randy a tennis racket. He was really excited about the racket, but even though I tried to surprise him he kind of had an idea it was coming. Why? Well, Thursday Randy walks in from work and Grace runs up to him and says:
Grace: "Daddy, guess what?"
Randy: "What?"
Grace: "Tomorrow is your birthday!!" (so excited)
Randy: "It is?"
Grace: "Yep, and I got you tennis balls." (even more excited)
Randy: "wow, that was nice."
I guess I should have explained to her that it was a surprise. Friday came and Randy opened his tennis balls and looked so surprised, and then continued to act surprised for me when he opened his racket. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!! We love you!!
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






1 comments:
Yeah, I remember when you told my mom, she told me and laughed so hard. I did too. Happy belated B-day Randy! Maybe next year Grace will understand the definition of surprise! LOL :D
Post a Comment