Last night, we were woken up at 3 with throw up going everywhere. This was projectile, all over the sheets and even in my face. I felt so bad for Grace, and this was the first time she had ever thrown up before, so I was a little scared too. We were at my Mom's house because we have a wedding and family reunion this weekend, so Grace ended up sleeping with us and it was a good thing. She was choking and super scared the first time it happened. She kept saying, "Mommy I spilled up everywhere." I'm so glad we were with her when it happened, but not so glad to have puke in my face. Each time it happened we got in the shower and cleaned off, brushed our teeth, changed the sheets, and layed back down thinking this was it. But no, about 45 min. later we were up with her again. Back in the shower, Randy changed the sheets again, etc. We started to get in a routine and went thru a lot of sheets. My poor Mom... I felt bad that this happened at her house, but she of course didn't care at all and was only worried about Gracie. Grace finally slept till about 9:30 and woke up perfectly fine and ready to play. Kids do the craziest things.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






2 comments:
Well, at least her playtime wasn't taken away from her illness! I hate just sitting there listening to everybody else laugh, joke, and have fun while I don't get to. Wow, first time throwing up. That is big, but not fun! I'm glad she is better. And I hope you got some sleep too!
Post a Comment