This weekend we had a family wedding in Melborne Beach and it was a lot of fun to see cousins and family I don't see unless someone is getting married or someone passes away. My brother came down from NYC and spent the weekend, so that was really nice. We also had a photographer come to my Mom's house and take a family picture of our whole gang and a family pic of Randy and I with the kids. I can't wait to see how they all come out. We are in desperate need of a family picture! We danced and ate, talked and ate, stayed in a beautiful hotel on the water ( I love staying in hotels and getting away for a night or two) and ate. Anyway, it was a really relaxing weekend and I don't think I stopped laughing for more than a minute.
Uncle Michael and Gav


Grace got into Gavin's crib at the Hotel and when we asked her why she said, "I had to use the phone. This is a very important." I think she has heard Daddy say that a time or two.
Me and my buddy on Sunday morning watching the waves.
Uncle Michael and Gav

Grace got into Gavin's crib at the Hotel and when we asked her why she said, "I had to use the phone. This is a very important." I think she has heard Daddy say that a time or two.
Me and my buddy on Sunday morning watching the waves.






1 comments:
aw! so cool! I also love hotels. Believe it or not, but have you noticed you spend more time with family when a lot of people live in 1 or 2 rooms! Just sitting on oppositte sides of the room it is still talking distance!
-Megan
Post a Comment