Tonight we went to Lk Idamere Park for FHE and as you can see we had a blast. I think Randy had more fun than the kids so thats cool. I love my family so much and treasure these moments we have together.
Me and my little ones
Randy and Gavin down the zip line
Randy surfing down the rolling slides
Me and my little ones
Randy and Gavin down the zip line
Randy surfing down the rolling slides






4 comments:
Looks like it was fun. One of these days I'll get over to that park myself.
I'm surprised Randy didn't run up to you and ask you for his juice-box. jk :) looks like super duper fun!
-Megan B.
what a fun park it looks like! Randy looked like he had more fun than the kids. :)
I don't even know where this park is...not that I lived there for a super duper long time. Love following your blog it makes me feel connected though 1000s of miles away.
Post a Comment