Everyday the kids and I both cannot wait for Daddy to get home. We all miss him so much, and in addition I have my own personal reasons. When he walks in the door the kids run to him, climb on him, insist on horsy back rides, etc. I just love it and Mommy isn't being climbed on for a few moments. When Daddy calls and says he is working late I know I am gonna have my hands full. The kids are waiting by the door and it just breaks my heart. Whats a Mom to do? So tonight we had a little party of our own. We put up tents (which the kids think are semi-perminent) and played and played. They chased each other through the tubes and it was so hilarious when they would fly thru them and get caught or just miss one another by a second.
"Where are you Grace?"
Peek-a Boo
My Snuggle Bugs
Gavin stole the popcorn bowl.






2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time together!
How fun is that! Such cute pictures :)
Post a Comment