Since he is in bed with us most mornings, he says bye to Daddy when he leaves for work then climbs up on my belly waking me up and tells me "More, Eat." He is hungry and wants me to get up and get him something. I laughed so hard the first time he did this, but now it is a routine and some mornings I am hoping the "more, eat" gets pushed a little later. On Mondays he usually runs around yelling "Da, Da, Da" because he has been used to him home all weekend and doesn't understand why is still isn't. By Tues. he usually realizes it's back to weekdays. It is the sweetest thing to hear him calling Daddy's name and wanting to play with him. He is definitely a Daddy's boy right now!
Some of Gav's favorite things are sunglasses, shoes, hats (he is loving his cowboy hat), dump trucks/cars(he makes the room room sound), and the sound my cell phone (he makes this funny face with his lips when he hears it ring and he always will go and find it for me). He absolutley loves his Blankie and is such a snuggler too. He really loves to play Pat-a-Cake and will climb up on my belly and put his hands together and clap them, then stick them out for me to start the song. At the end of the song he covers his eyes and waits for me to say his name and them uncovers them with this huge smile. He has the most beautiful smile!! After I'm done he signs "again" and will do this like four or five times. I just love it!!
He just adores Grace and they are really starting to play together more and interact. They will dance together, hold hands, and they LOVE to wrestle. This is Daddy's favorite thing to do when he gets home. They all wrestle together and Daddy gives out horsy rides and plays rodeo. It is really hilarious to see them get their blankies and put them on Daddy as he yells "saddle up," then they climb up and get on. They giggle so hard and it is just the sweetest thing to hear your kids laugh histarically.
You are such a fun little boy and so sweet. We love you so much, Gavin!!
Hollywood!!






3 comments:
Such a great little boy. I am a huge fan of the hat! Actually, I loved Gracie's Fancy Nancy hat a few posts ago as well :)
He is a beautiful little boy! I love when he comes to me and wants to be held and snuggled with. And the smile, you could look at it all day long.
We sure miss you guys and Hunter says "baby Gav". Gavin is so sweet and I love the post about him. Give him hugs from his auntie!!
Post a Comment