Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Date Night




Randy and Grace went out on a date tonight. He took her to see Madagascar 2, which she has been seeing commercials about and thinks it looks so funny. She was so excited as I was getting her dressed and insisted on bringing a purse with lip gloss in it. She is such a girl and watches everything I do. I also packed her some candy treats and then she put in her flashlight too. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "didnt' you say it is gonna be a little dark, Mommy?" She cracks me up everyday! I let her bring the flashlight and Randy actually said it came in handy when she was requesting a twizzler. They loved it and Grace couldn't stop telling me all about the movie when they got home. I'm gonna have to get it soon.