Good Morning, Sunbeam!!
Good Morning, our little Nursery Beam!
Church starts this year for our ward at 12:30, so we have lunch and are getting ready to load up in the car and the kids are trying to talk us into a wagon ride. I don't think so! We head off and since it is Gav's nap time he passes out in the car, so we take a few minutes once we arrive and get some pictures with our new Sunbeam.
You definitly shine for Him each day!!


Our Babies are growing up and I can't believe it. Gavin is not so excited to be in nursery and still wants his Mom and Dad there, but Grace couldn't be happier about being a big girl in Primary. She did a great job going into her big girl class and was even the spotlight this Sunday. Randy and I went into Primary the last 15 minutes to see her be the spotlight and we got to see her sing a little too. When they were talking about her they described that this person was going to be a big sister and she turned around and smiled and said, "I am going to be a big sister!" Then they mentioned her favorite colors were pink, purple, and white, and she turned around smiling with this gasp. Then Mary read how this person loves to read and play dress up with Fancy Nancy, and she turned around to us in the back and said, "I love Fancy Nancy and I got a Fancy Nancy doll for Christmas!" Everyone was laughing at how innocent and excited she was. The person they were talking about was her and she felt so special. I am so gratful for all the leaders in Primary and Nursery for taking such good care of my little ones and teaching them the gospel each week.






5 comments:
She also did very well in class. The only thing that seemed to bother her was singing time. I think she was frustrated by the songs she didn't know. She was called on to choose a song can you guess what she picked? You guessed it Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
It is wonderful and bittersweet all rolled up into one as you watch your babies grow.
It is wonderful and bittersweet all rolled up into one as you watch your babies grow.
sweet stories about grace being the spotlight child. your kids are so cute!
I got a kick out of doing the Spotlight on her. Her face had the biggest smile on it. We love having her in Primary.
Post a Comment