Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...and after the past few days in the most uncomfortable chair and really stressful situation, I needed some celebrating. My mom and I went to Gaylord Palms Resort and did a spa weekend. Randy had gotten me a message and pedicure at the Canyon Ranch Spa there at Gaylord for Christmas, and I was so excited to finally use it. My mom was telling me that they are rated top in the country for spa's (pretty neat) and they are right in our backyard. Let me tell you, I had the most amazing message (and really needed it after that hospital chair/bed. Did I tell you how uncomfortable it was?) The message was divine and the pedicure was much needed.
Friday night we went to the movies , which I haven't done since I was pregnant with Gavin. Can you believe that? Saturday we had our treatments, played with make-up for like an hour at the spa, relaxed and ordered room service and watched movies. It was such a fun time, and I couldn't imagined having more fun with anyone but my mom. Thank you so much to my wonderful Husband for watching the kids and letting me have a night away. You are amazing!!
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






1 comments:
ooooh! that massage sounds so relaxing! good 4 ya!
-Megan B.
Post a Comment