Monday, February 4, 2008

Celebrating 2-5 (Part 2)

Saturday night Randy and the kids met us at Universal Studios for a little fun before we all went back home. I was so excited to see my little ones. Randy has always appreciated me as a wife and mother, but he did give me an extra "thank-you for all that you do" after he had spent a night alone. I called him before he left to meet us and asked if he wanted me to give him a list of things to remember to pack for the kids. His response,"I've got it, I'm super dad." I couldn't help but laugh, but he was right, he is super dad. When we left Universal, we went back home and I was greeted with a clean house, decorated with balloons and all.
Sunday-It's Birthday Time!!

Birthday Highlights:

-Sunday I woke up to Grace, "Happy Birthday, Mommy!"

-At church I was sang to by my wonderful primary-Happy Happy Birthday!

-A Gift from my friend Mary; A magnet frame. I just love it!

-Scavenger Hunt for my birthday card, compliments of Daddy, Grace, and Gavin.

-A homemade birthday cake from Grace

-Forced to eat a piece of Gracie's cake before dinner, because daddy hid a clue INSIDE the cake.

-Sitting down and opening birthday cards I got in the mail...I just love getting sweet things in the mail.

-A beautiful picture of Grace and her Cousin Hunter

-Lotions from my wonderful sister-in-law, Alicia

-Eating a few pieces of delicious lemon-berry cake (from Mary)

-Playing Wii-yes I got a Wii for my birthday, and Randy and I are already really competitive.

It's Great to be the big 2-5!!

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Grace loves, loves the icing

The Clue

Getting some love from my little man

My treasures

2 comments:

Megan Berge said...

Aawww! It looks like you guys had a serious BLAST! Happy Belated! (and you still look like 21 to me ;)

-Megan B.

Brianna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! im a little late. i am so happy you got a wii. my dad got the game sonic at the olympics for his b-day and its a little bit competive. so that might be a good game for you two if you guys are a litle competitive. lol.