I've been tagged
I was tagged by Melody
4 "people" who email me regularly:
1) LDS-Daily Gems
2) Iris
3) Grandpa Chuck
4) BabyCenter-"My baby this week"
4 places I would like to visit:This year or just in general?
1) New York (this year)
2) Romantic trip to Mexico with Hubby (this year)
3) The mother land:)-I have never been out west and would love to visit Salt Lake during Christmas (someday)
4) Europe (someday) Randy's been, so he can decide where we'll visit. I would love to see the culture and beautiful sites overseas.
4 favorite restaurants: This one is hard for me, because I really love food and can only pick four. I'll try to just pick from four different categories of food.
1) Houston's-It's in winter park and if you haven't tried it, you must! Great date night rest.
2) P.F. Changs- Modern twist to Chinese and great for groups.
3) American Pie Pizza- Really Really GOOD Pizza
4) Bubba Lous Bodacious BBQ- Fun atmosphere and great BBQ
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Playing with my little ones, and watching them grow and learn (this one is scary for me too...I want them to stay little for as long as possible. They are so much fun!!) Throwing them birthday parties- celebrating the big 1 for Gav, and the big 3 for Grace.
2) Running a marathon...just kidding! How about buying a house; this is much more realistic!
3) Learning more from the BOM- Life just flows better, more peaceful, when I am really studying my scripts; I just don't realize it until I fall behind and then you feel the difference.
4) Being apart of my family...I love them so much and each day is "eventful" and a joy. Beating Randy in Tennis (On Wii) should fall in this category too. Also, watching "The Office" and "So You Think You Can Dance" when they return. Fun down time with my hubby!
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Moving- if we are able to buy, I am totally dreading moving
2) Another Gum graft- I think I'm gonna need another one soon:(
3) Gavin finishes nursing- this was really hard for me with Grace and I'm sure it'll be hard with Gavin too. It is such a bonding time that I will truly miss.
4) Maintaining a clean house. I am pretty crazy about picking up after the kids, vacuuming and mopping (now made easier thru the wonderful Swifter), laundry being done, beds made, no dishes in the sink, etc. I just don't like things out of place when I leave the house or before I go to bed. During the day I am not a freak (as I wrote this I realized I have major issues, huh?).
All right, I'll tag: Alicia, Missy, Rhea, Heidi, Jamie and Tallie
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag. I really enjoyed reading what you wrote. I also saw even more things that we have in common. Neat.
Okay, sister I will get right on it! I loved reading this it made me miss you. You crack me up you OCD cleaner though I too am a big Swiffer fan. We are trying to go to Mexico for fam vacation this year!
Ashley White! I found your blog while surfing the internet. How are you? Say hello to Randy for me. Those are some beautiful kids you have there.
Love,
Melissa
http://melissarobel.blogspot.com
Hey Guys!!
I discovered your blog recently and wanted to tell you how unbelieveably beautiful your family is. It's so great to read all the fun things you are doing. I hope to half the mom Ashley seems to be. Congrats on such cute kids. Take Care-
Susan Hackney Richeson
Post a Comment