Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


I am so grateful for all of the Men and Women that voluntarily serve our country. I am thankful that I can raise my children in freedom, that I can live each day in freedom. To all the families that sacrifice and live without their Mom's, Dad's, Son's, and Daughters. Thank you, Mama! I love you and I will never forget.


We celebrated today!!



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. Sad we missed the party

Melody said...

It was a lot of fun. I'm glad that we got to visit.

Megan said...

me too. sorry we couldn't go, but looks like ya'll had a blast...

nanamoo said...

love the cute picture on the hammock!

Sandy Miller said...

Thank you Ashlea. I know how much you miss Uncle Scott. Jodi, Dawn, Rick, Casey, Sidney, Bailee, Alexie and myself spent Memorial Day Weekend at Arlington Cemetery. We met so many wonderful family and friend of our fallen soldiers. It is so bitter sweet to be there. I am so proud to be Scott's Mother. If any family and friends would like to visit Scott's Grave, it is section 60, plot 8428.
I Love you all,
MaMA