Monday, May 19, 2008

Wakeboarding

Wakeboarding







Randy
Last Monday we went wakeboarding with the Paxton's on their boat on Lake Dalhousie. This was my first time wakeboarding and let me tell you, it is so much fun. The kids had a lot of fun too, but really missed sting'em. Randy got up and did really well; he has wakeboarded before, but it has been years . Then we got to watch Greg...he is just awesome. Stephanie was busy protecting precious cargo.

We went again tonight and Grace was so excited to play with Sting'em on the boat and had fun trying to hide her rice krispie treats from him too. He always knew exactly where they were, but we distracted him with a water bottle instead. Gavin got lots of sting'em kisses. I felt a little more comfortable on the board and tried to get a feel for it. I fell a lot, but had a great time...no boo boo's:) Thanks Greg and Stephanie for a fun time. And thanks Sting'em for playing with the kids.Greg's got skills!!
Me...not so much, but maybe one day I'll be able to cross the wake:)




Hang on Grace!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for coming out with us! Sting'em was so worn out after the trip. He loved running around with Grace!

Melody said...

So cute.
I am sure that I wouldn't even get to stand. You look like you had a blast.

nanamoo said...

Wow...that looks like a ton of fun! I liked seeing the pictures of your Florida babies already loving the water too!