Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sydney's One

Grace and Hayden
Gavin and Sydney
The Birthday Girl!! Someone's getting tired.


Our friends, the Costa's, had their little girls First Birthday today. I think this is Gavin's first invite to a party. We all tagged along with him:) Really though, we love hanging out with the Costa's. They have a little boy, Hayden that is 6 wks. younger than Grace, and then Sydney is just a little older than Gavin. Our husbands went to college together and were roomates and are really great friends and Allison and I were room mates for a little bit too. It so nice to have close friends to hang out with.


2 comments:

Megan said...

love gavin's hair in that last picture ;)

Allison said...

Ahh those pictures are so cute!! You have to email me that one of Hayden and Grace--it is adorable! I have a cute shot of Gavin that I am sending you. Wish you guys were closer! The kids and I still need to come over and hang out with you guys at the pool one day. Any chance you would want to get Wet n Wild passes for the summer with us??