Gavin is in love with his blanky! It is the exact blanky that Grace got attached to, but hers is pink and his is green. It is so interesting that they both picked out the same blanky that they took as their comfort item. I have three of each color, so there is always a clean blanky in the house. They also both suck their thumb. So funny! At naps and bedtime you will catch both of them sound asleep snuggled up with their blankies in tote and thumb in mouth. Anyway, Gavin is a little more into bringing his blanky everywhere with him. When we load up and leave the house, he will go and get his blanky to bring in the car with us. I never let him, but as we are heading out the door I am always snatching it from his arms and throwing it back in the house.
Gavin carrying his new night-night (Day 2)...it still had the tag on it. Maybe that is why he wasn't snuggling with it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment