Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 3-Happy Birthday to Me

I woke up to Randy, Grace, and Gavin wishing me Happy Birthday and showing me lots of love!
What else could a Mommy ask for!!

I sneaked out of the pile for a quick pic!




Then we spent the morning playing in the snow together. Papa, Paige, Me, Randy, and the kiddies all went right outside our room to this hill and did our own sledding and made snow angels.
Our View

Me and Gav making snowballs

Our Sweet Angel

Papa and Paige Daddy and Gav playing in the snow
Slidding down our mountain Me and my Lil'Sis

After all that fun, Randy and some of the gang took the kids and put them down for a nap while me, my Mom, and Chris went shopping downtown. My Mom and I found these cute hats, and I found a really cute pair of sunglasses. I also got the kids some horsies that I knew they would love. The kind on sticks that you can ride and the ears make noise too. I wasn't sure how we were gonna carry them along with two kids and carry-on bags on the plane, but they were really awesome so I got them anyway. The shops were really neat and it was so nice to walk around with no schedule and just enjoy the moment.

That night my Mom made me Sheppards Pie and my favorite Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing. They sang happy birthday and I opened gifts and had the most perfect birthday. Me (32 wks) and my Mom

0 comments: