We headed for the slopes. I went with the kids and watched Randy give Gracie a little lesson on the ski's. Mama and Poppy helped catch her and pull her up the mountain and there was nothing but a grin on her face for like an hour. She did awesome and would say "here I come" with no fear at all 


At the end of the day, my brother Michael was on his last run (isn't that always the case), and he fell and hurt his knee pretty bad. Originally the paramedics wanted to take him right to the medical center, but he refused and just took it easy for a few hours, but later that night he decided to go to the ER and he ended up fracturing his knee and needing surgery and a couple pins. They did the surgery the next day, no more skiiing, and he was up in the room for the rest of the trip. He had two little buddies with him a lot, not so sure if that was good news for him. Since I couldn't ski I got to take care of my gimp brother too, but he wasn't really a happy camper and was more of a grumpy brother, understandably so.

That night Paige, Grace, and I went down to the hot tub for some relaxing. The resort had two huge hot tubs (more like pools) that were connected with a heated pool. We were surrounded by snow and mountains as we relaxed under the stars...it was absolutely beautiful!!

Me and my Girls
Getting out and trying to start a snow fight.
Showing off her boots and bathing suit look!






0 comments:
Post a Comment