Me and My Honey
The Plane Ride Home
It wasn't as easy as the ride to Colorado, but that had to do with the fact that the kids did not want to leave, we had a little longer layover and they were so tired. I can't really blame them. We have this small row of three seats for the 4 1/2 of us, and can't move around for like 2-3 hours each leg. I'm not complaining though, there was rarely any crying and no one got motion sickness (Grace and I get it really bad). They finally fell asleep from TX. to FL. and Mommy and Daddy got some rest too.
This was on the flight from CO to TX and the gentleman in front of us wasn't so lucky. Gavin was so curious about what he was doing. Then he decided to try and be spiderman up the side of the plane with the window as a stepping stone. When that wasn't working so well he just layed down and played a sweet tune on the gentlemans seat. We got Gavin distracted with toys, but that poor boy... I sure hope they gave him extra pretzels or something. Thank goodness he was only 6.
Bye, bye Colorado, we sure will miss you and all the memories we made, but we are sure happy to be HOME.






1 comments:
I enjoyed reading about your wonderful adventures in Colorado!
Post a Comment