Yesterday my Dad, Carol, and brothers came over to spend Christmas together and we had a really great time. My brother Michael was down from NYC and I really miss him so far away, so we had a blast hanging out. I just love getting together with family and it was especially nice to have them at our home. We exchanged gifts, played "Buzz" (a really fun family game on PS2), ate Chili and a baked potatoe bar, then went outside and played a little. It was a beautiful day and I even tried out my brother Dylan's new skateboard. I started to get fancy with it and that was a bad decision. I had a horrible fall. Lets just say I am going to have a really bad bruise on my bottom for a long time. Grace had a blast riding on Uncle Michael's shoulders. He is 6'5 and it is probably better than a amusment park ride when she gets up there and he takes off.
We celebrated my Dad's 45th B-Day as well and I made him his favorite chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It is a tradition in the family and we put it in milk and eat it with a spoon. It might sound a little gross, but it is delish! Dad and Carol, thanks for a great day!
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago








1 comments:
aaaaw! sooo cute ;) hey sista white! if you eva need a babysitter call me! i am trying to save up for efy! im half-way there! i luv ur kids ;)
-megan berge
Post a Comment