Monday, December 17, 2007





I wanted to share with you our beautiful gingerbread houses we have created this season. We made one at Gaylord Palms when we went to stay the weekend and see the ICE exhibit. We actually had chefs from the hotel show us a little bit about making them (this was pointless), and then Grace (or should I say Randy) went and did their own thing. They were both really creative and I was admiring their work as I nursed Gavin. Then at the end Randy asked Grace if she wanted snow on their house and of course she says "Yes!" So he starts pouring icing all over the top of the house and I couldn't help but laugh. I thought it was going to be a complete disaster, but it ended up looking really great...Good job Daddy and Grace! The second (little) gingerbread house was created at the library with me and the kids. Daddy was off skiing so missed out on the action, but I got my chance to play with Gracie. She really does a great job on her own and is so meticulous about things being in a row; I just put the icing wear she points. The rooftop, sides of the house, driveway, around the house...all Grace! Lots of FUN!!

0 comments: