Friday, December 14, 2007

Look what I found

I gave Gavin a bath this afternoon and as I was getting him dressed this is what I found. I could not believe it! I gave Gavin a bath in his seat in the sink, and when I was back in his room I heard Grace yelling, "Mommy help me." It didn't seem urgent so I told her to hold on a sec. She pulled up a chair, undressed herself, and somehow managed to get into the tub...and without getting hurt. When I walked in the kitchen I couldn't help laughing, so it was a little hard to discipline this one. Sweet girl just wanted to bathe in the sink too.

7 comments:

Melody said...

I just love those times when you have to hold back the laughter and try to discipline. The best part for me is when I get to relive it telling Chris.

nanamoo said...

she just thought that looked too good to pass up...she is a crack up!

Wise Family said...

This is too funny!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

I love it!! What an adorable picture.... I miss Grace and Gavin and i'm excited to see them at christmas...

Love you lots -

Brianna said...

that is soo funny what a cute girl.

Megan Berge said...

Aaww! poor girl just wanted some attention! :) lol love ya grace ;) <3

-Megan B