Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Moments with Gavin

This morning Gavin and I had some one-on-one time together, while Grace was still asleep. He is the sweetest, happiest baby ever! I am excited to tell you that he is now semi-mobile as well. A few days ago he rolled over once, then last night he did it again for Daddy, and then this morning he was just all over the place. He saw Grace's tricycle and wanted to reach it so I sat back and watched him wiggle over to it, then roll over and start biting the wheels. He was determined to get that bike and he did. Then he got his thumb in his mouth and just fell asleep. It was one of those moments when you sit back and watch your child and you think to yourself, 'I am going to remember this moment forever.' It was such a simple thing, but was so special to me as a thought about how lucky I was to have this sweet, happy, healthy little boy entrusted in my care. He is a special gift to me that I will always treasure.


6 comments:

Melody said...

So true...

nanamoo said...

great slide show!

Wise Family said...

So cute! He is adorable... I just love thumb suckers.

Jamie said...

such a cutie, i love his big brown eyes. what a treat that he fell asleep so easily.

Tal gal said...

He is a doll and I love those moments it makes all the bad days worth it!!

Megan Berge said...

SO CUTE!!! We saw him and Grace and your husband at the Christmas Walk and i would lean over and say "BOO" and he would start GIGGLING! Oh man he is seriously adorable! SERIOUSLY! GIRLS WATCH OUT!

Megan B.