Saturday, December 8, 2007

Is service really this fun?

Tonight the Carters put on their annual Christmas Dinner Party for the High Council and I, along with Mary and Melody, was asked to serve again. I did it last year for the first time, and was afraid I wouldn't be asked back since I wasn't feeling too great (I was a few months prego). Last week I got the call from Debbie, "Are you free this Friday to serve again?"


We had such a great time taste testing the rolls and chocolate covered strawberries, serving, and just being girls... and really enjoyed getting to help Debbie out. Brianna was a huge help and is really good in the kitchen. Thanks so much for a great evening, Debbie. Oh, and how thoughtful of you to remember how much I tried to enjoy the pepperment bark last year. I totally enjoyed it this year!


2 comments:

Melody said...

Who's the fat lady on the end in the white?

nanamoo said...

thank you thank you again and again!