Yes, we have another coppertop coming and we are so excited. The first trimester was really hard on me. I have never been that sick with Grace or Gavin and was not expecting to get that sick either. To add to all of the vomiting we were packing and moving and all that good stuff so...I'm not gonna lie, the first 12-13 weeks were really yucky. I couldn't of asked for anything more from my two wonderful kiddies and hubby. They were understanding and really helpful.
I am feeling much much better now (besides some dizzyness and headaches). I am definitly showing too. I don't remember growing so fast with the others, but maybe I have just forgotten. This pregnancy seems to be flying by already. With two other little ones running around, I get so caught up in them each day that I have to stop and tell myself that I have another one on it's way. I think once I start feeling some movements and stuff that will change too. Gavin doesn't have a clue what is going on, but Grace is so so excited and comes up and tells me, "Mommy, the baby is growing!" She hugs and kisses my belly and tells us that she is going to have a baby sister. She is adamant it is a girl. We will find out in a few weeks at our next appointment. Randy and I don't have a preference. We have been blessed with one of each and adore them both. Truly just a healthy baby!
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
Yeah! Another coppertop!!! I am sorry that you have been so ill though :(
Congratulations, how exciting! I'm sorry you've been so sick. That's never easy especially when you have two little ones depending on you.
Wahoo!
You're the best mommy!
I have had to push back my ultrasound 3 times now and I am depressed :( Because we will be gone yet again this week in TX, I re-scheduled for next Tuesday morning---but we aren't finding out the sex anyway so AG is like, why do you care? But I just want to know everything is all right! Are you guys finding out the sex or did you already? It is going to be hard not to know but it will be a fun surprise!
Post a Comment