Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gavin's 15 months

Better late than never. Gavin had his 15 month check up earlier this month is doing great. He is 22lbs. and 31 in. long. He is in the 25 percentile for weight and 50 percentile for height. Ahead developmentally, but I can give his sister credit for that. He got four shots and a lollipop too!

Gavin is such a boy. He climbs on anything he can and to the tippy top. I will walk in the kitchen and find him standing on top of our table. He loves balls and playing catch, building tall towers with Daddy, and vacuumes. But most of all he loves his green blanky. There is a princess in the house so she has taught him the love for shoes and dress up. If he sees a pair of shoes he will try to put them on. He has this same love with hats (or anything that might resemble a hat, like a bowl). I will see him come running down the hallway in high heels and a tiara and that is when I hope we are having a boy. He needs a brother, right? He sure does love his sister though. They love playing chase and she laughs so hard when he tackles her. The older he gets the more fun they have.
He says thank-you when you hand him something and ut-oh if anyone drops something. He'll say Momma, Dada, and Gace when he needs us. And quack-quack if you ask him what a duck says. I think it is so cute to hear him start to talk and understand more of the world around him. If he is feeling lazy he will sign thank-you or all done. Gavin has the sweetest laugh and is getting to be such a big boy. We love you, Gav!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiara and high heels...it is in the genes. ;)
Miss you all so much!!!