Saturday, October 25, 2008

Craft Fair and Carnival

Today we woke up and headed to the Craft Fair downtown. It is something we have done together since we moved here 5 years ago. It was super packed as always, but full of neat vendors and really good kettle corn. I think that is way Randy agrees to come each year because their popcorn is so good. After that we headed over to Titusville to visit my Dad, Carol, and the boys. We had a really fun time watching Gator football and playing at the carnival. You can tell from the pictures that we had a blast!



Grace screamed the whole way down, and then said she had so much fun. You can tell from her face!
Thanks Grandpa for riding with me!
I'm might be too little to ride, but I'm having fun watching.

Gavin and Carol watching Mason and Dylan on the bumper cars. He wanted to go so bad.






1 comments:

nanamoo said...

cute monkey backpack! and i love that hug at the end :)