Friday, October 17, 2008

Girls Night Out

Randy and I have decided to start taking Grace out on one-on-one dates. She is getting older and would appreciate and really enjoy the experience. Tonight was girls night out and I took my sweet girl out on a date. We started off with manicures, then off to Megan's volleyball match. Megan is our babysitter and the kids just adore her (and Kirstie too)! Grace has been to one of her matches before with Gail and she really enjoyed seeing her play. When I asked if she wanted to go together tonight and cheer Megan on she said, "oh yes, yes, yes, that will be so much fun!" Megan did great, had an awesome set, and got a lot of playing time. Grace raced up and down the bleachers. I think that is her way of making lots of noise and cheering her on. Go Megan!

After the match we did a little shopping, found a wedding gift and tried on clothes together. Then we ended our night with a yummy ice cream cone. I had a wonderful time with Grace and she was such a good girl. We laughed and played and it was so easy just the two of us. I am so blessed to raise her and to be her Mommy. I love you, Grace!

0 comments: