I am loving our weather (can't wait for it to cool off even more). We went to the "Dora" park and played and played. I am starting to notice the kids playing more and more together than apart. There are still times when they separate and do different things, but Gavin is starting to get to the age where he can play with Gracie and keep up a little. They love making each other laugh and it is the sweetest thing in the would. 
They both LOVE the swings and it is the first thing they run to when we get their. Check out Gavin's face in this pic...loving it!
Come on Gav, keep up.
Gavin climbs up the stairs and goes down all by himself. Good job, Buddie!

The Dora Park was remodled over the summer and they added a HUGE sand area. If you know me you could imagine what I thought when I first saw it...dirt, mess, yucky, no way! It is the hot spot at the park and I couldn't deny the kids all that fun, so I caved in and let them play in the sand. They LOVE IT!!! When your kids are happy, you are happy, so Mommy loves the sand too! It is actually really nice sand, really shady, and feels great on their feet. Whenever we see the sand pit, no worry's here, we all clean up well.

A fun day at the park!






5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I will be going to get dirty with Payton tomorrow... I love the sand too;).
Gavin is such a little cutie. I feel you on the sand thing! Tys and I went to the park today and he pushed away the wood chips and got messy in the dirt, fingernails and all (the worst). Nothing that a bath didn't take care of:)
Those are the CUTEST kids, not kidding!
umm you need to throw away the crocs...immediately if not sooner.
Love always.
Post a Comment