We have packed and packed, moved some boxes slowly over, loaded trucks full of stuff, and then the fun part begins...we get to unpack. On my list of things I really don't like to do, moving is one of them. It makes me feel so unorganized and just all over the place when you see your stuff in boxes everywhere and on a daily basis you can't find something. The kids did great though, and we are all so excited about our new home. The other good part about moving is that we got rid of a lot of stuff that we just did not need. Some items I forgot we even had, or had never seen before. We made a big pile of "stuff" and I had my first garage sale. I love garage sales!! I have started another pile as I've unpacked and I am going to have another one. If anyone is interested in bringing stuff over and having one too, just let me know! They are so much fun. It feels so wonderful de-junking and getting organized. We are slowly getting settled in and we just love our new neighborhood.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






2 comments:
Your house is very charming!
It looks wonderful.
Post a Comment