Grace's hair... I finally cut it. Randy has been asking me for a little while to trim it up and I have been putting it off. He says it looked WT (White Trash), but it was hard for me to trim her little
waves off. We took off a few inches and I love it. It looks so healthy and I was amazed at how well she stood still thru it all. That little girl has some hair, but now a little less. She was dancing around and loved it too. When Randy came home for lunch she went running to him, "Daddy, I have a surprise for you!" It took him a second (you know how guys never realize when we get our hair cut), but he noticed and loved it. Now you are GW (grace white) instead of WT. I'm so glad she had no idea what he was talking about and she just started laughing with the rest of us.
Bye, Bye Hair
Hello Gracie (3yrs. 4mos)!


...Dancing Around
Thanks, Mommy!






2 comments:
So pretty!
Grace is so pretty Ashlea and has a great head of hair!
Post a Comment