This past weekend we went down to Tampa to visit "Soft Granny" and introduce her to Gavin. We have a really good time and the kids got to see the whole Tampa crew. We also went to Busch Gardens with Uncle Steve, Aunt Alicia and Hunter. The kids had a blast playing in dragon land and seeing all the animals. I even got to ride a roller coaster, Sheikra. I have always been pregnant when we visit the parks and this time, finally, I was able to have some fun too. I think I like being pregnant instead. I was such a baby and really got scared when we were in line. When we got to the front and were just about to get on, they shut down the ride and were having some "technical difficulty." That is my cue to leave, but Alicia and I were gonna be brave together and we rode it. I screamed the entire time!








1 comments:
How fun! I wish we were not sick so we could have gone. We will have to try again and maybe that will be when I get pregnant again so we don't have to ride the roller coasters ;).
Post a Comment