Monday, October 29, 2007

FHE

Tonight for FHE, Randy gave a really neat lesson from Elder Oaks talk "Good, Better, Best." It reiterated from when we watched conference the importance of the choices we make each day with our free time. It really hit home for me with the example of Jesus visiting Mary and Martha. The little things I have to do around the house are important but taking advantage of moments with Grace and Gavin, teaching, learning, and playing are priceless...they are the best!

Then we played with Play-doh!! Randy and Gavin made something, and Grace and I made a masterpiece as well. Vote for your favorite ...and Randy you can only vote once!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Um...I like the garden? Is that the right vote? :) Both are really cute.

Brianna said...

They are both adorable but I have to give Brother White the vote becouse he is a boy and he did pretty good. Great job grace And sister white though very cute flowers.

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.