AWWW! Gavin is so cute! I think he is the cutest when he is giggling! Grace is so beautiful, before you know it she will be grown and have 2 red head kids! LOL
Ashlea, we loved watching the slide show pics. Gavin and Grace are adorable as always! We love you guys and miss you. See ya at Christmas! Have a happy Thanksgiving.. the g'ville white's.
So the four of us were in our bathroom and Randy and I were getting ready, when Grace wanted to get up on the counter and play with my makeup. I said "okay, just a minute," so I could childproof the counter and clear off the makeup that I wanted to keep away, while still finishing the conversation that Randy and I were having. Grace is tugging at my leg and saying "Mommy, Mommy." I continue talking to Randy, when we hear, "hello, is anybody listening to me!" -Grace Brooklyn Sept. 2007
I went to check on Grace and her cousin Hunter while they were playing in her room. I saw Grace picking up her blocks and as she saw me peek in on her she told me, "you have to clean up the blocks." I told her "Good job Grace!" Then SHE replied, "Grace, I'm so proud of you." I stayed in her room and played with her and Hunter while they jumped on her bed. They were laughing so hard, so I yelled to Randy, "Honey, come here", so he could play too. Then Grace started yelling, "Honey, Honey, come here." -Sept. 2007
"I Love You, Gavin."-Often
Grace was sitting on Gavin's bouncy chair, with him in it. I looked over and told her to get down, because it was VERY DANGEROUS. She didn't want to get off. I told her to sit next to him on the carpet and she looked at me and said, "No thank you, that is way to dangerous."- December 2007
The day before Randy's birthday: Grace: "Daddy, guess what?" Randy: "What?" Grace: "Tomorrow is your birthday!!" (so excited) Randy: "It is?" Grace: "Yep, and I got you tennis balls." (even more excited) Randy: "wow, that was nice." -March 2008
Randy and I are talking in the car and grace yells to the front seat, "Chill Dad, Chill!" -March 2008
4 comments:
those are the cutest faces...i was going to pick a favorite, but i can't!
I agree! At least we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years right around the corner.
AWWW! Gavin is so cute! I think he is the cutest when he is giggling! Grace is so beautiful, before you know it she will be grown and have 2 red head kids! LOL
-Megan Berge
Ashlea, we loved watching the slide show pics. Gavin and Grace are adorable as always! We love you guys and miss you. See ya at Christmas! Have a happy Thanksgiving.. the g'ville white's.
Post a Comment