Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome Fall

So fall has begun and I just love this time of year. It starts to cool off a bit, you want to open your windows and be outside for a change. Now it is not totally cool out yet, but with these few windy days it has been really nice. Lots of good football on tv, festivals downtown, fun holiday recipes, etc. Fall brings a certain feel in the air that really gets the holiday season going.

Speaking of holidays, so Halloween is coming up first and I was thinking I had at least one more year before Grace would start having an opinion on her costume. I have had lots of fun dressing her up each year, our whole family even dresses up together. She was a butterfly for her first halloween and then Pebbles last year. So this year with Gavin in the equation I thought it would be fun to dress them up together, the same theme, and keep our family tradition going. Grace, being the most opinionated little 2yr old, is adamant about being Heffalump (Lumpy) from Winnie the Pooh. She wants Gavin to be Roo, me to be Kanga, and Daddy to be Tiger. I'm pretty positive daddy will not be in stripes this Halloween, and it looks like I'm losing the Lumpy battle.

1 comments:

Wise Family said...

I think Randy would look great in stripes and it sure would bring a smile to my face;)!