So Yesterday Grace, Gavin & I went with the Damerons to the Movies. We went to see Ratatouille, and the kids did really well. I was a little nervous about taking them, as you can see since I haven't done it yet. I really wasn't sure what age Grace would be ready, and then Gavin was born and I was unsure if he would do okay in a big theater. Well thanks Rachael, Aubrey and Brigham for a great movie day and being apart of our "First Movie." Now I know I can survive the theater.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago








2 comments:
your blog is so much fun with pictures and music...loved it all!
I love all your pictures. Your little "copper tops" are so cute. I came across pictures the other day from when you came to my parents when Grace was a baby and you are right Gavin does look so much like her.
Post a Comment