Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treating

We're Off...and a little sleepy, since Grace decided she wanted to take a nap @ 5:30 today. I found her asleep on our bed when I went to go put her costume on her.



She finally acted a little bit awake when we started trick or treating. Then she just loved it. "Trick or Treat," she would run up to the door saying, and then "thank you." What a sweet little Lumpy.

Oh, and we can't forget Roo. He had a great time trick or treating too.





6 comments:

Brianna said...

They looked sooo cute. Im sure they got extra candy.

Wise Family said...

Lumpy and Roo are so cute!

Megan Berge said...

I remember how cute they were that night! Grace was really tired wasn't she? Well Gavin was so cute! Grace is so good with her little sweet manners! Good job teraching her manners!

-Megan Berge

Megan Berge said...

sorry I ment to say teaching* her manners!

Rhea said...

you guys look so cute, but I must say that I was looking forward to seeing Kanga and Eeyore!!;)

Jamie said...

the kids look adorable!