Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lake View

We spent the day out on the boat for my Mom's birthday and had a blast. This was Gavin's first boat trip and he LOVED it. It was probably the wind in his face and the fact that he got to watch his sister go tubing.



Hold on tight!

Grace just loved the boat too...can you tell?


Me and my Mom with her new squirrel, I mean puppy.




AJ, Grace and Aunt Paige-Grace really loved the tube !





We had so much fun and Happy Birthday, Mom!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

wow, gorgeous! that looks like super duper fun! hey, i LUV that picture of you hair blowin in the wind! you look so pretty. You always do!

nanamoo said...

Fun times! I think your bathing suit is super cute, Ashlea!

Heidi said...

What a blast!!!

Melody said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Alicia said...

Steve and I had fun looking at all the great pics! Happy Birthday Tawni! We miss you all.