Just finished this really great book and totally recommend it. This is book one of a three part series and I can't wait to start the next (tonight when the kids go down, for sure). I am kind of sad right now the way it finished, but I don't want to give anything away if you haven't already read it. This is one that you will finish really quick because you won't be able to put it down. You'll laugh, cry, get upset, and be greatful for all you have. I am so greatful to live in this country, to feel safe when I fall asleep at night, to have all the luxuries of modern day, to have healthy children, a husband that is successful and happy at his job and loves his family so so much. Countless blessings!
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






4 comments:
i loved it too!
Funny...I just checked this out. Glad you recommend it.
I love your blog.
My mom really really liked that book! I remember her reading it and NOT putting it down ;)
-Megan
Agreement all around.
Post a Comment