What an amazing conference this was. A few comments that stuck out to me, but not limited to:
President Uchtdorf: We need to happily serve. Focus on "the one". His reverence in talking about calling our new prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and his feelings with the fourteen apostles (at that time) in the temple.
D. Todd Christofferson: Engaging in the process of being born again; thats our purpose here on earth. His comments about Joseph Smith and that Jesus has had no greater friend than Joseph.
M Russell Ballard: Entire talk about giving thanks to mothers. His sweet words about his experience in taking care of his own seven children in sacrement meeting. I thank my Husband for his appreciation and for all his "twisting, lifting and bending."
President Monson: His love for his wife and his humble nature as he takes this prophetic mantle upon his shoulders.
Ponce Inlet
4 years ago






3 comments:
I loved all of those talks too. I can't wait to listen and read them all again.
What a blessing for us to have these leaders help us on our journey.
Conference was so great! I felt so blessed to have such wonderful leaders. There were so many great talks. I really enjoyed it.
Greg was excited to start his new job. He is looking forward to working with Randy and so many great guys.
I loved Elder Ballard's talk too--realized how luck I am that AG is a great dad and husband.
In response to your other comment--Don't you some times wish that you had a clone? Then she could get the cleaning, errands etc done and you could just spend more one on one time with your kids? We miss you guys! When are we getting together? We might be leaving FL sooner than you think so let's make it soon..
Post a Comment