Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Not-So-Newlywed Game

Friday we had a game night at our clubhouse and played the Not-So-Newlywed Game. We had a really good time and it's nice to hang out with our friends without kids once in a while. We all got to know one another a little better...and our spouses too, according to some of the answers. . The losing couple had a custom made wedding dress and suit made of toilet paper. I won't name who that was. We laughed a ton and has a blast...I think we are going to do this more often.




8 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my!

nanamoo said...

lol

Megan said...

lol, i wondered what you guys did there when i was babysitting! when you and brother white came back you guys looked so happy and had a huge smile on your faces, so i thought it must have been good! lOl

-megan

Stephanie said...

Too funny. That was so much fun!

Jamie said...

that sounds like fun. what are the rules/questions to the game?

Ashlea said...

Jamie, I'll e-mail you the questions that I used. I put together a few rounds of questions for the husbands and then the wives, some answer sheets, Gracies's easel for the scoreboard, and thats about it. But it is just like the newlywed game; we took turns writing down our answers to questions, then your spouse has to try and guess what you would have put. We really had a fun time, you should do it in your area with some couples. Let me know how it goes!

Jamie said...

i'm going to! that sounds so fun. thank you !

McGrath Family said...

That was so much fun. Thanks for inviting us!! We need to do it again sometime soon.